Coffee & Tea, American (Traditional), Wine Bars
Price Range : Under $10 ($)
Adress: 3248 22nd St, San Francisco, CA 94110
Phone: (415) 642-0474
- turned_in_notHappy Hour SpecialsYes
- list_altTakes ReservationsNo
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsNo
- thumb_upGood ForLate Night
- directions_bikeBike ParkingYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsNo
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- volume_upNoise LevelLoud
- music_noteGood For DancingNo
- local_barAlcoholBeer & Wine Only
- turned_in_notGood For Happy HourYes
- calendar_todayBest NightsFri, Sat, Sun
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingYes
- tvHas TVNo
- turned_in_notWaiter ServiceNo
- turned_in_notBy Appointment OnlyNo
- turned_in_notGood for WorkingYes
I love this place. Love music. Dancing. Everyone having fun. It's a very warm, happy, friendly environment. I'll be back.
This place is so awesome. We had just enough cash for a beer and a dessert. The lady behind the bar gave us an extra dessert, some hot bacon that she was just baking along with tea. Owe her big time the next time I get back. Makes you wonder what would happen if some restaurants/bars are not purely interested in making money and are more for serving happiness.
Cash only! This is a nice little café tucked away on 22nd. Coffee was decent, there's a small selection of beer and wine however it's very expensive. Small selection of food. The live music can be fun, but it's very loud since it's a small space, so it's impossible to talk.
Love this place. Unpretentious, chill, no frills, but so good.
If you're looking for a place to kill some time, or even spend a relaxed evening sipping mixed drinks or cheap wine, here's your place. They often have live jazz/music. They have a lively patio. And the energy makes you feel like you're really part of this neighborhood establishment.
Wouldn't recommend for date nights or fancy tastes, but otherwise - good spot.
Good food and drinks in a relaxed atmosphere. Unfortunately they jack up drink prices significantly during shows, and I learned recently that none of that goes to the musicians, who make almost nothing playing there and rely on tips. Pure greed. Disgraceful, I will take my business elsewhere.